what are your sanitizing and safety procedures during covid-19?
We take our Staff and Customer’s safety very seriously. Here is what we are doing to minimize the risk of contracting Covid-19 while in our studios.
- Staff are required to check their temperature upon arrival for their shift and complete a form of any Covid-19 symptoms, wear face masks, wash hands frequently and maintain social distancing within the studio.
- Customers Wearing Masks differs in each state:
- California, Customers under the age of 6 are required to wear masks at all times.
- Arizona and Utah, Customers 6 years and older are required to wear masks while in the studio, even to pick up finished pieces and to go orders. Masks are not allowed to be removed while sitting at the table, but must be worn at all times. (if snacks and drinks are puchased in the studio, masks may be removed while eating and drinking, but must be put back on when finished)
- We ask that Customers wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the store before touching anything.
- Tables, chairs and all supplies used by customers are cleaned and sanitized before allowing other customers to use.
- We ask our customers to maintain social distancing while in the store.
- We have a cleaning checklist that requires the staff to perform the following throughout the day which includes but not limited to: using CDC recommended cleaning products – wiping down handles, surfaces and other areas of the studio, in addition to the wiping down of the tables, chairs and cleaning supplies used.
If at anytime you feel these procedures are not being followed, please email us at email@example.com so we can ensure the safety of all.
Together we can make a safe environment for all.
The girl that checked us in was really friendly and very helpful. She help me pick my paint for my project. The place is doing a great job in practicing social distancing. And great job at keeping the place clean and organized.