what are your sanitizing and safety procedures during covid-19?
We take our Staff and Customer’s safety very seriously. Here is what we are doing to minimize the risk of contracting Covid-19 while in our studios.
- Staff are required wear face masks, wash hands frequently and maintain social distancing within the studio.
- Customers Wearing Masks differs in each state:
- California – Customers under the age of 6 are required to wear masks at all times.
- Arizona & Utah Customers are not required to wear masks.
- We ask that Customers wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the store before touching anything.
- Tables, chairs and all supplies used by customers are cleaned and sanitized before allowing other customers to use.
- We have a cleaning checklist that requires the staff to perform the following throughout the day which includes but not limited to: using CDC recommended cleaning products – wiping down handles, surfaces and other areas of the studio, in addition to the wiping down of the tables, chairs and cleaning supplies used.
If at anytime you feel these procedures are not being followed, please email us at email@example.com so we can ensure the safety of all.
Together we can make a safe environment for all.
The girl that checked us in was really friendly and very helpful. She help me pick my paint for my project. The place is doing a great job in practicing social distancing. And great job at keeping the place clean and organized.