It’s the holidays and we are all overwhelmed with our gift lists and what to give. Even if you have already decided on creating a handmade gift sometimes it can be a bit daunting coming up with the perfect gift for someone. Well we hope we have made it a bit easier on you with these 5 ideas!
1. Ornaments are the perfect Hostess Gift this time of year! And you’ll outshine everyone with your hand painted ornament! Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Neighbors – ornaments are the perfect gift for just about anyone! Check out our quick and easy video tutorials and watch for more on Youtube or Instagram coming soon!
2. Mugs! Another crowd favorite! You can create a mug that is unique to just about everyone on your list!
3. Popcorn! Who doesn’t love popcorn? You can personalize a handpainted popcorn bowl and fill it with goodies for the popcorn/movie /tv lover in your life! You can even make individual bowls for everyone in the family!
4. Picture Frames – talk about a truly personal gift! Frame your favorite photo of you and your loved one in a frame YOU painted and personalized just for them! See Vanessa Craft made a darling fingerprint picture frame and posted a tutorial on our blog! Check It Out!
5. Coffee! Or anything related to coffee! Surely you have a coffee lover on your list. How cute is this little coffee fund jar? Even cuter with a gift card inside! We’ve seen this little jar painted so many ways – it isn’t limited to coffee – how about a Travel Fund? New Shoe Fund? Girls Night Out Fund? The possibilities are endless!